Friday, September 16, 2011

Friday is finally here again!

Oh how I live for the weekend! This week went by pretty fast. Haven't done much after work (although it was more relaxed this week), but still felt so beat from before .. I'm getting old!

Monday was Mid-Autumn festival, but my family and I never really used to celebrate it, since we aren't very traditional Chinese .. nevertheless, I "celebrated" with my sis via Facetime while having dinner.

My sis was like: what's mid-autumny about sushi?
The sushi is from around the block, which is quick and quite okay - and manages to still my sushi cravings! :)

***

Today I received a package in the mail from my bestie - wow, thanks sooooo much!

Thanks, J - you're the best! xxx
Also, I will be going home tonight after work .. haven't been home since the beginning of August (which is long for me). Looking forward to being HOME! Now I need to pack quickly :P
Happy, happy weekend!

PS: my computer had a major crash this week and my hard drive is completely malfunctioning, which sucks big time. I guess I need to re-install Windows again .. but not today! Therefore, this was posted with the Blogger App .. Curious how that turns out!

PPS: turns out very unsatisfactory .. had to re-do it a couple of times .. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment