Sunday, December 11, 2011

Back!

It has exactly one month since I went on vacation. The three weeks have gone by so incredibly fast! But I have done a lot in those three weeks .. seen a lot, done a lot, ate a lot, bought a lot! Went to Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Sanya, Hanoi and Halong Bay! Been busy ever since I got back, so I need to follow up on my blogging another time ..

Just a short recap in pictures taken with my  iPhone ..

Two weeks in Hong Kong, meeting up with friends, attending my roomie's beautiful wedding, eating all kinds of food and enjoying the gorgeous skyline ..

Hong Kong

Two and a half days of relaxing by the beach, enjoying fresh fruit, relaxing and swimming in Sanya ..

Hainan
 6 days visiting Hanh in Hanoi, exploring splendid Halong Bay, taking in Vietnam's delicious cuisine and seeing another kind of Asia .. 


Vietnam
 More stories, pictures and recaps later ..

1 comment:

  1. It was a memorable wedding having you there. My dear roommate! you are the best!

    ReplyDelete