Friday, September 30, 2011

Indian Summer

Fall is officially here, but this weekend summer is back! I'm soooo looking forward to this weekend, since .. 

1. Sunny 24 degrees! Calls for Hamburg's beach again ..

Sunny!!!
2. It will be a long weekend due to the German National Day on Monday, well the German Unification Day.

3. My girls are coming! They are two of my oldest friends that I know since high school. Sue, I have already known since I'm 10 and Sarah probably since the age of 12-13. Seems like ages ago! So a fun, busy weekend is planned. :)

Sarah, Sue & I - good times in Düsseldorf
4. Partying! Haven't been for so long! We scored some VIP tickets to an exclusive club in the city center of Hamburg.

5. October is around the corner, which means NEXT month I am having my well-deserved, long-awaited vacation. Technically it's still 6 weeks to go, but still it's next month. :)

***
Happy (long) weekend and enjoy the sun! More after the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment