Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Happy thoughts!

Exactly one month to go until my vacation! I'm counting the days! I could really use some change of setting to reboost my energy! Still need to do some detailed planning ..
I had the opportunity to join Sue to Rome in two weeks, however through the stress at work and the stupid connections from Hamburg, the tickets got way too expensive and impossible :( But I HAVE to go one more time after my big holidays next month. Since two years, I made it a new tradition to spend my birthday in a city that I've never been before. And since i still have 14 vacation days (3 full weeks), I made it my mission to go somewhere oriental :)

Last weekend I finally got the chance to visit Hamburg's Apple Store, which is supposed to be Germany's biggest! Btw, I accidentally washed my iPhone's earplugs, because I forget to take them out of my sport pants and guess what? They still work .. I just don't hope there will be a tiny electrocution in my ear the next time ..

Apple store at the Jungfernstieg
Hamburg is getting a lot of new additions to support my retail theraphy :) Zara Home just opened last week, where I've already bought a pressie and Abercrombie & Fitch will open next spring! :)

Zara Home, Große Bleichen, HH
Oh and my new ankle boots arrived, so I can throw out my old ones! I will show them in the next post after I impregnated them (double-hint at Sam)! :P

Miss you, sis! FT soon!

Also I met a new friend, who hooked me up with nice Kiehl's goodies :) I've been trying out this Midnight Recovery Concentrate and it somehow reminds me of massages, so very soothing!

I ♥ goodies!!!
My superior told me this week that she is surprised everything went well with my part of the financial forecast/budget planning. Should I take it as an insult or a compliment? Normally, my glass is half empty, but after my meaningful ending in my last post, it should be half full .. Anyway, she added that she acknowledges my progress overnight (?). After the rough week I had, it's good to get a little tap on my shoulder ..

This Thursday and Friday, I will be on a company teambuilding workshop in Lüneburg, north of Hamburg. I'm curious what that has in store for me ..

Anyway, as I was saying .. one month to go .. hope you have great vacation plans in store as well or at least some other happy things to keep you motivated! ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Did you buy a pressie for me at Zara Home? ;)
    Whiii for the new shoes & goodbye old (...) shoes!!
    It's nice to hear that your supervisor finally appreciates all the hard work you have done & hopefully she'll continue to praise you!

    xo

    P.S.: Really jealous that you get to go on a vacation soon!!!!! :(

    ReplyDelete