Thursday, August 11, 2011

Prada

As promised, my fashionable post. Last time when I went to Roermond, I treated myself to my first Prada handbag. :) 
Goofing around with the immensely huge Prada shopping bags
I was about 2 hours in the shop thinking about whether to purchase it or not, but in the end it's a life-long investment!
Here it is! :)
It's a big, black leather handbag with two short handles and an extra long handle for the shoulder. Inside is covered with light suede. It has two inside pockets, the bigger one with a zipper.
I ♥ the smell of leather!
***
Aaand I finally got to hang up the matching frame (which is why this post took so long) - with a hairspray can (since I don't have a hammer). :P
A little apartment therapy :)
It's a little tacky, but I like it, since it's plain and simple. I plan on putting a bookcase underneath it to store all my handbags!
And yes, it's adapted from the Gossip Girl, therefore tacky!

Living room in GG.

1 comment: