Monday, August 15, 2011

Seven things

Instead of a lot of words, just seven things on a rainy Sunday ..

Queen Mary 2 in Hamburg
The Queen Mary 2 ship was in Hamburg for the last time this year, so I took the opportunity to go out and take some shots .. 

Some shots of the Queen
"Diner en blanc"
Then I came across this awesome event in my neighbourhood - Diner en Blanc, which is adapted from France. People gather together all dressed up in white to have dinner outside on the streets. I HAVE to join next time! So fancy!

Simple cooking (penne with fresh basil and baby mozzarella)
Simple desserts - Yoghurt with fresh blackberries
Work out
Finally starting my work out! Friday after work I went, did more than an hour on the step and cycle, and joined a dance course .. I intend to go twice a week - and on top of that squash. Hope I can stick to that! As soon as I get home from work, I get too comfortable, therefore I have to go straight after work!

More goodies ..
I exchanged my old shampoo for this Fekkai shampoo, which is supposed to be really good and used by many celebrities. Apparently it's a "shine-enhancing shampoo infused with pure olive oil extract which gently cleanses and adds luster to normal or dull hair" .. Well my hair does feel softer, but it doesn't provide the shine I was anticipating for ..

***

That's it for now. Have a nice, sunny week, especially in HK, Nanning and Teneriffa! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment